As part of this peak into my world I have big dreams. Here are a few ideas of where I intend to go with this. Though there will be books from time to time that are technically considered young adult, please, if you are under 21 or have delicate sensibilities please pass on.
1. Books – First and foremost I intend to review books. Primarily these will be Audible books www.audible.com as this is my primary and preferred method of reading in the last 10 years. In my reviews I may note something about the reviewer and quality of the recording – but don’t expect it.
2. Authors – Connected but separate to my book category I also intend to include recommendations for a few of my favorite authors. At some point I may even do a blog takeover or two – we will have to see how it goes. The reason why I plan on doing this is because once I find an author I love, with rare exception, I tend to love everything or nearly everything they have available – at least on Audible. I hope to be able to do an interview of sorts with some of my favorite authors. I may also be able to point out events where some of these authors will be appearing – primarily in the Kentucky area as that is where I am.
3. Series – I have been a serious reader for many years and tend to prefer to read in series. It is rather difficult to review a book that is in a series unless it is the first in that series. As such I intend to give recommendations for some of my favorite series along with a warning that I prefer LONG books. 🙂
4. Events – I’m going to try to share events that I find out about around the country. There is Google calendar set up that I am placing events that I find out about around the area and country. This will first and foremost be for events I can attend or are close enough to consider, but I will try to post those for other readers as well.
5. Planners/Crafting – I recently joined the Erin Condren planner world. As someone who has gone through a lot of planners through the years I decided to try this as a place to organize – the blog :), my life – single mom, full time job, and my daughter’s world. I have a Cricut Explore Air that I am hoping to turn into a small etsy business designing primarily functional stickers for people like me. https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/sarahlee0901
6. Products – When I love a company or product I tend to recommend it to everyone. This will likely spill over here. Unless there are special circumstances I am not connected with selling ANYTHING. This may change but as of today’s date I do not sell anything so any recommendations I make are to help those around me.
7. Ways to save – First and foremost I am a mom – a single, frugal, Dave Ramsey loving, drank the Koolaid mom.
8. Turtles World – I may give notes of events I am going to or things I am involved in. I am a member of my local BDSM community. I volunteer at different events. I am also a novice Bootblack – don’t know the term? Google it.