I received the opportunity to review Garshana gloves. Garshana gloves are designed for dry brushing. These are 100% Raw Silk Ayuverdic Dry Brush Massage Gloves with Adjustable Velcro Closure. These gloves are made by Life Products.
I love the material of these gloves. These feel like real silk as the description states. I will say I am not a fan of the way the velcro makes the gloves fit. These gloves are shaped strangely. They are shaped almost like mittens but with the pointer finger with its own finger. During use these feel really nice when in use, very invigorating. Be sure to do this before a shower because there is likely to be quite a bit of dead skin and a nice shower will increase circulation. After taking the shower and drying off be sure to use a good body butter to retain the moisture in your skin. My package came very quickly.
How does dry brushing work?
So how does it work?
Your skin, the largest organ in the human body is an organ of elimination. One third of your body’s toxins are excreted through the skin and dry brushing helps to unclog pores and excrete toxins that become trapped in the skin.
To get started, follow the simple steps below:
1. Purchase a natural (not synthetic) bristle brush with a long handle so can reach all areas of your body.
2. Get naked and stand in a bathtub or tiled surface to catch the falling skin. (It’s a bit gross, I know.)
3. Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
4. Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
5. Take care as you brush over more sensitive areas, like breasts. Your skin will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
6. Once you’ve brushed your entire body, jump in the shower. (I like to alternate between the hottest water temperature I can tolerate and the coldest. This stimulates blood circulation, bringing more blood to the top layers of the skin.)
7. After getting out of the shower, pat dry skin and apply a natural fruit oil like rose hip or coconut oil.
8. Continue to dry brush your entire body every day. Twice a day is recommended for best results. Remember to clean your brush with soap and water once a week. Leave to dry in a clean, sunny spot to avoid any mildew accumulation on your brush.
Try this for 30 days and see the results for yourself!
Some benefits of dry skin brushing:
1. You’ll exfoliate dead skin.
Forget your in-shower loofah and body scrubs, this will ensure you have silky-smooth skin all year round!
2. It stimulates your lymphatic system.
Dry brushing your skin will kick start your lymphatic system, which helps you remove toxins from the body. The stiffer the bristles on the brush, the better the lymphatic stimulation you’ll create.
3. Dry brushing helps to reduce cellulite.
Cellulite is simply toxic materials that have accumulated in your body’s fat cells and are trapped, unable to be eliminated from the body. Forget lipo, dry skin brushing helps to break down any trapped toxins from within the body and help your body eliminate them through its usual elimination channels.
4. It unclogs pores and de-congests skin.
Dry skin brushing unclogs your skins pores and helps your skin absorb more nutrients. Daily skin brushing promotes healthy, breathing skin. It’s a real treat for the largest organ in our bodies!
Garshana Raw Silk dry brush gloves for Ayurvedic face and body massage with NEW IMPROVED adjustable velcro closure for no slip and better fit. One size fits most- skin exfoliation, body detox, cellulite reduction, lymphatic therapy, weight loss aid, balances Hormones, helps relieve depression.
These gloves can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HX36D5M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Disclaimer: This product or products was provided to me at a discount or free in exchange for an honest, unbiased, review. The opinions stated here are my own and not provided to me by the manufacturer or seller of this product or products. Your experience and opinion may differ based on a number of factors. Please note that any testing done is not meant to be as scientific or as rigorous as would be expected from a consumer advocacy group. No monetary compensation was received and I was not required to write a positive review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising, Amazon’s policy on reviews, as well as at the behest of the seller of the product or products.